Dissecting “Jenny Parker”: Asshole Revisited

You may also like...

11 Responses

1. Lance G. says:

Bro I just found your website and it is awesome!!!1 That broad is obviosly a manhating cooz. Shes showin what chicks are like all freakin out instead of actually thinking about what shes gona say before she says it. Fuck her and Fuck Sex in the city. Your my new hero, keep tellin it like it is! That chicks a stupid cliché. I fucking hate people who act clichéd. Lovin the superman and kanji tats man, your fuckin ripped, cant wait for your next post.

2. Justin says:

I would like to add something to the post sir, but i find that you made every point with precision and poise. I shall therefore simply tell you to keep up the good work and continue educating the general populous.

3. Jon says:

Onward and upward.

4. (trench goose) says:

5. Alisa Rosenbaum says:

Jon:
    Just because you are built like Atlas does not mean that you should shrug off Ms Parker’s remarks. You are a fountain of creative ideas, but don’t let that go to your head to the point that you dismiss what other people think. Also, and my spouse Randy agrees with me, it seems clear that you are gay.

• Jon says:

I didn’t shrug off anyone’s remarks. I analyzed them thoroughly and precisely, found them highly illogical and purely emotionally based, then dismissed them accordingly. I welcome thoughtful criticism and commentary, but I will feel free to openly dissect and bash any thoughts that I find unworthy of my page. After all, I am bigger and stronger AND smarter. As far as the contention that I am gay, lol, first I’m a chauvinist pig, then I like men…What’s next? People love to label what they don’t understand. And I’m more complex than most. My girlfriend, Bad Sparkle, would agree.

6. Justin says:

How do we find ourselves under siege by the lesser masses? It seems to be the story of my life presently.

• Jon says:

There are people who think, people who act, and people who think thoroughly before acting aggressively with their thoughts. Most philosophers fall into the first category (not a bad place), the “lesser masses” are part of the second, and we – the few – fall into the third; which is, to me, that of the warrior/philosopher. And, eventually, we shall conquer the opposition. In the meantime, it’s all about attempting to put up with stupid people saying and doing stupid shit without thinking about a fucking thing.

7. Beej says:

Jon I love ur new site and agree with most of what you said, you are one complicated mess with the voice of reason! I would love for you to do a piece on womens gift to society other than child birth and texting an driving, maybe start out with a list of inventions!I just don’t have the balls to say it an will rely on you to point out that we invented everything (mostly to impress and or keep women) thanks again!